Seo in Blogging – It is normal that you want to know everything about SEO, you could say that it is fashionable. SEO makes money, it gives money to companies that work well and is well-positioned. SEO is important for a website, it can be the key for a business to work well, whether it works or not. An online business that has perfect SEO can make a lot of money.
What is SEO?
The SEO, also known as organic search engine optimization, is a discipline of the online marketing consistently optimize the visibility of a website to improve in the organic results of different search engines (search engines would be more correct), that is, get Your website appears as high as possible in the SERPs when users carry out a search on Google.
Key Points of SEO
Although there are more than 200 factors on which a search engine is based on position one page or another first.
To determine the quality score of a page, Google evaluators take into account several factors. The most important are:
- The purpose of the website.
- Quality and quantity of the main content; In addition to fulfilling the function for which the content has been designed, the extension must be appropriate to address the subject we are dealing with.
- Information from the website and the person responsible for the main content.
- The reputation of the website and of the person responsible for the main content.
- Experience, Authority, and Trust, which we will talk about below.
To these factors, it is convenient to add the satisfaction of the user’s search intention.
You have to be an expert in your field and show the fonts that you use. This does not mean that you should necessarily mention any experts, but rather that you must demonstrate skill as a creator of original and interesting content and that you understand what you write. Experience is less critical for humor websites, but vital for medical, financial, or legal websites. The good news is that any site can show expertise if the content is true and useful to users.
You must show that you are an authority on the subject and that the content you discuss is relevant. For this, it is necessary to obtain mentions from other pages, not only quality links (the most important part), but also other indicators such as reviews, comments, and social signals (I like, share, etc.) for example.
You have to show users that they can trust the contents of your website, that is, that they feel safe when browsing your website. Trust is especially important on e-commerce websites (online stores), as they ask their users for their credit card information when making payments.
One of the first steps is to implement an SSL certificate to add the “s” to the HTTP protocol that is displayed in the URL in the address bar. Depending on the type of SSL certificate, browsers display either a padlock or a green padlock.
Google claims that EAT is in the top 3 considerations for page quality.
But for that, before you have to work SEO professionally, we must know all types of SEO.
Types of SEO or types of web positioning
Depending on the aspect that we want to optimize on our website for Google, there are different types of SEO or types of positioning in Google that we can perform on our web project.
Knowing and differentiating well the different types of web positioning or types of SEO positioning with which we can optimize our site is essential to prioritize the areas in which we have more room for improvement in our web positioning. Broadly speaking, it can be divided into 2 major classes of SEO, SEO On-page and SEO off-page, with their corresponding subdivisions each, plus a third type with components of both options, Local SEO. The structure of the different types of SEO would look like this:
- On-page SEO
- SEO Content Writing
- Technical SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Local SEO
There could also be other subdivisions of SEO depending on the type of website, which we will not discuss in this article:
- SEO for niches
- International SEO
- SEO for eCommerce
These other types of SEO web positioning apply the same factors that we will explain below but in different SEO strategies.
What is On-page SEO?
On-page SEO, also known as on-site SEO, encompasses the entire set of optimizations that we can perform directly on the website, that is, the internal factors of a website that affect, to a greater or lesser extent, the positioning of the site.
Within on-page SEO we can distinguish 2 very different fields that help web positioning:
SEO Content Writing
SEO content writing or SEO copywriting is one of the most important SEO types on the web. The goal is to make the substance of a specific web page fully unique and effectively organized.
The technical SEO is responsible for analyzing and correcting all the factors that are likely to be optimized face to users and search engines.
Buy Seo Tools Like SemRush, Ahref in Cheap Price – Click Here
These factors have more to do with the code or with the way to carry out the implementation, so it is necessary to have advanced technological knowledge, and not all are visible to the eyes of the user such as ensuring that the robots are capable of crawl and index all the pages of the website (the ones we want it to index), the loading speed of the web, canonical URLs, redirects or the depth levels of a site, to give a few examples.
What is Off-page SEO?
The Off-page SEO or Offsite SEO is the name given to all SEO work focused on external sites on our own.
The main factor in this aspect is the authority acquired through quality external links (backlinks) from relevant websites related to the theme of our own site. These hyperlinks, which point from other web pages to ours, help to increase the authority and the relevance of it with respect to a subject or topic.
In addition to the number of incoming links, in Off-page SEO there is another factor that is equally or even more important: the quality of the backlinks, taking into account aspects such as the web that links us, the context in which the backlink is located, the type of link (“do follow” or “no follow” – also “UGC” or “sponsored”) the place where it is located within the structure of the website.
It is also essential to have a natural link profile, for which it is essential to have brand backlinks (the most common in general) and generic links, in addition to not overusing links of exact keywords (you have to use variations).
Other factors are:
- The CTR, is the number of clicks of a link compared to the number of impressions of the same.
- The bounce rate, that is, if a user clicks on your result and immediately returns back to the search engine. This can be caused by having an outdated Asturias web design or by an excessive loading time of the page, to give 2 examples.
- Publications in other external blogs or media.
- Also the use of social networks.
What is Local SEO?
The local SEO is more complex and can be defined as a type of web positioning apart from the already mentioned so far as it can be both onsite and offsite:
- To do local SEO on-site, it is necessary to orient the content and the rest of the aspects of the web positioning of a page to a specific location, be it a town, a province, or an autonomous community, for example, Asturias web positioning or web positioning Galicia.
- The local SEO off-site is basically open a tab in Google My Business, optimizing all available fields, having her constantly updated (including photos and regular videos), for appearing in the local pack of a local search on Google, which constitutes another type of positioning in Google, another type of web positioning. It also allows you to post (they expire after 7 business days) that help improve the visibility of the file. In addition, Google My Business allows users to leave reviews in which to express feedback on the treatment received in service or on the delivery and receipt of a product. Have a good evaluation of the file and Positive reviews will reinforce your positioning in this field. Backlinks from local websites or in local contexts also help in this kind of SEO.
- SEO is composed of a set of techniques that allow you to optimize a website for search engines to appear as high as possible in search results.
- There are 2 main types of SEO: SEO on-site and Off-page SEO.
- Within the On-page SEO we can find a subdivision; On the one hand, he would be the technical SEO and on the other the SEO content writing.
- The Off-page SEO is focused on getting quality backlinks from authority websites in the sector.
- The local SEO is a part of SEO on-site (optimized pages locally) and other off-site SEO (Google My Business).
- There are other classifications depending on the type of website and its scope that include SEO classes such as SEO for e-commerce, SEO for niches, or international SEO.
- SEM, SMO, ASO, etc. They are acronyms belonging to other types of web positioning, but they are not SEO itself; are fields of digital marketing complementary to it.